RSS

22nd of Apri 2012l~It's a sunday~

Wow! blogspot updated something new here! and it's so cool~ I like it! hehe~ oh yeah! Today is a big day for me! 22nd of April in 2012! today is my last day of being Probate in driving! I'm going to get my CDL tomorrow night~ It's time to say goodbye to My lovely P license! hahahahahhaa~ I can't even describe my feeling now~ i've visited doctor yesterday.. and have to eat 2 type of pills and 1 has to mix with water before drink! and I asked the nurse to confirm if the medicine will make me feel tired or sleepy.. and she said no~ but how come I can feel sleepy after eating them? haiyo~ see~ I know my body cannot take it... a little bit also feel sleepy~ okay la~ hit to the sack now~ and tomorrow is school day again~ good bye my 3rd semester break~ goodbye my lovely 2 weeks holiday~ GOODBYE HOLIDAY~

0 comments:

Post a Comment