RSS

anger

I was thinking.. Am I the one who is stingy? My mom came back home and started cooking as usual. and in the middle, She received a phone call.. and I know It's a call from uncle.. She hang off the call and back to her cooking again.. I was watching Korean drama and enjoying myself on couch.. After a while, there was key sound that seemed like my door was going to open soon.. There are only an idea across my mind: uncle is here now for dinner! oh my! I didn't get any information from mom that he is coming over for dinner. and you see... this is why I am so angry now.. Am I a living thing in this house? Why the hell is she not telling me there will be someone coming over?! I am not ready at all... I think everyone is doing the same as what I done normally.. we just want to make ourselves be comfort at home.. and do whatever stuff that we've never done it outside.. like how you wear and a lot of things.... I was just stunned and ran into my room.. I am not ready for meeting uncle at that time =( and it's the time right after I have done my exercise~ urgh~ and he smoke in my house!!!! I seriously hate cigarette smell and can't bare with it! I can't endure anymore! I am trying to avoid from mom's eye as my eyes are filled with anger now! But I feel so damn sorry to her T.T maybe I am just too much! over reaction? I don't know~ I am in confuse with myself... arghh~ I don't like when I am being so stingy on this little thing~ please! be awake~ okay~~ I think I am okay now... 淑娴~加油!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment