RSS

After a long lost~

Hey!
I am finally back to blog now!
I have been kind of busy all these days due to two jobs I am currently working for...
You would have think that I am crazy over money...
and I am going to just admit it: yes I am..

I have never thought that I wanted to get another job other than teaching tuition in bleesing tuition center..
but there's a day when I read the tuition fees for my dream course in IMU!
and the numbers that followed after the RM alphabets had surprised me..
It's almost 20,000 for each sememster!
I know it will be a burden for my mom to pay for it..
and I thought i shall get some job during my free time, trying hard to get as much  money as I can, at least to be able to use it for my daily use..
In this way, I think mom will feel better and just focus on getting money for my studies..
I am so glad that mom actually supports me to pursue in what I like to study~
There is a little dream in my heart---to be a pharmacist in the future..

When i was a kid, I have dreamt of being a nurse or maybe a teacher..
And that's great! I am doing it now..
and that's why I am now teaching form 4 and 5 students in blessing tuition center!
and I hope I would accomplish my pharmacist dream too without any hesitant and regret~


Ones must believe in themselves in order to get things to be their own..

and here is the qoute that totally suit my feeling now~
believe in your dream and they may come true, believe in yourself and they will come true.



oh yeah! I have something to share here,nearly forget about it..
recently I have been reading this amazing book-- before i go to sleep by SJ Watson..
and most of the time i read it before i hit to sacks~
haha~isn't it quite suit to the title of the book?
oh well, this is a book with many climax in it!
It's talking about a woman named Christine who could only keep her memory to stay for 24 hours..
and she's living with a guy who had named himself as Ben, and declared himself as her husband.
She will asking where is she and who is the man that sleeping beside her once she wakes up early in the morning...
and she had been living as if everyday is a new day for her for 20 over years..
and met Dr Nash who promised to help her by giving her some treatment..
He suggested her to write a journal about what had happened to her everyday so that she could read it the next day when she was blank after a sleep, and so she did..
She found out that "ben" is distrustful since he kept on telling her lies.
and eventually she found out that that"ben" is not her husband, his name is mike, who had affair with christine last time..
In the end of the story, she is back together with her loves one and also her son~
and she seems to regain all her memories and without a clear say if she is totally recover~


Hummph... currently craving for hunger games book~
but no one has finished it yet so far...
Karyn! faster finish up the book and lend it to me ='(



0 comments:

Post a Comment