RSS

Lazy bug

the second week of June..
and it's only 2 weeks past after My A-levels finals ended..
I did nothing in last week~
I feel so empty right now..
As I said life without stress is lifeless.
maybe you will think that stress is not good to health..
and how can one likes stress so much..
In fact,
if you actually have thought about it,
you will know how important is STRESS to us..
I will be starts thinking what should I do in the next morning...
and when it's morning, you will find a lot of excuses to postpone all your shecdule as the most frequestly used excuse is I have a lot of free time, so it's okay to do it later...
day after days... You will never get to finish those works that you have planned to accomplish them...
none has done yet..
Slacking and playing around are things that I did..
Isn't it sound like lazy bug?
okay!
I am now!
telling myself!
to do all things that I need to do from tomorrow onwards!

Oh well,
I actually still have one paper to go!
that is IELST!
gosh!
I better start doing exercises by tomorrow...


jiayou!
bahshia!=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment